Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm still here.....

"Vote"
watercolor for 2012 Country Bears Calendar
© Teresa Kogut


It has been way too long since my last post and for that I apologize. Last week was really busy preparing for the Mt Pleasant show and so far this week I just haven't had any good ideas to share. I guess I am suffering from burn-out.

The show last Saturday was terrific. My Mom and I had many laughs and we had the pleasure of meeting many nice people. Oh, I do have to share an embarrassing story with you all. A lady was in my booth looking at my prints and reading all the quotes when she said, "oh, there's an error on this print"........I wanted to crawl under my table I was so mortified! There it was.....glaring at me....I had painted "loose" instead of "lose" on my painting!!! I had made prints....I had posted the painting on my blog and facebook page, I had even sent the art to my agent on cd for her to license and none of us caught it!!!! Needless to say, I took the prints down immediately at the show and as soon as I got home, I fixed the painting....it is one of my favorites and just had to fix it right away. Anyway, thought you might appreciate that story.

I hope this post will unclog my "blog mind" and I can post more this week. Wishing you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment