Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 6 show

My friend, Jann, and I traveled to Findlay, Ohio to do a show at Early American Home Store. It was Barb's, the owner of the store, first year doing this event. Oh boy the weather was coooollllldddd and breezy that Saturday! We had a wonderful time and thank you to Barb for inviting us :) Here are some photos of our booth, other vendors and inside EAH store.



Below are photos of Jann's Vintage Romance handmade jewelry and felted totes/ornaments.








Some of my goodies below...




Meet Kay and Ruth. They are sisters with the business name of Crows on the Ridge, creative sewing and painting. They are very talented and fun ladies! Very original designs as you will see below.






This is one of the problems of not posting as soon as I return home....I forgot the names of the ladies that made the below goodies! Wonderfully primitive stitcheries.



The following photos are from inside Early American Home. B.e.a.utiful!






Hope you enjoyed the pictures! TTFN (I know all you tigger fans know what that means!)

No comments:

Post a Comment