Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New Patterns Coming Feb 2014


Designing new punchneedle patterns for the Nashville TNNA market held Feb 2014! My goal is 12 new punchneedle patterns, 12 new cross stitch patterns and many new hooked rug patterns as well.

Here is a sampling of the new punchneedle patterns that I will be offering. Having a blast designing and punching!

Also working on getting all the patterns over to my blog teresakogut.com. I had set up the pattern site with Google sites before I designed my current blog. Come to find out the Google site can only be so large and I have exceeded the limit so I can't add any more patterns!

I really want everything in one spot anyway so this just forces me to make it happen...before Feb! No rest for the weary :)

Have a great day my friends!

2 comments:

  1. I always love your pattern and whimsical style. I always look for your patterns when I go to the quilted crow, they carry a lot of your designs.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Love all 3 of these!!!! Looking forward to your new releases!

    ReplyDelete