Tuesday, November 20, 2012

happy thankgiving

"Pilgrims"
©Teresa Kogut, all rights reserved

I have soooo much I want to share with you all......from our new "girls" (we have adopted four chickens) to what is going on in the studio!!! Time is so hard to come by for me right now that I just haven't had the time to post lately. I am excited about some new endeavors and will update you on those sometime in December. The next three weekends I have shows so I will be busy getting prepared for those but I will do my best to keep in touch throughout all the activities. I just have to post pics and share some chicken stories with you soon though.....after Thanksgiving. 

Our house will be bursting at the seams with love and laughter this Thanksgiving! We have never fed 33 people before! That's a record for the Kogut family!  So I will end this post with what I am most thankful for......my family.....and Jesus......and my friends.......and our freedom...and our military people......and all of the blessings God has given us.....ok, I think that covers it....just so ya know, you are one those blessings. Thank you for following along with my blog even though my thoughts and posts can be erratic.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sentiments and I wish you and your family, a very Blessed Holiday.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete