Monday, November 5, 2012

Linda's home show

Back from my friend's home show in Port Huron Michigan.  She had a great turn out. People came from all over Michigan to shop. Linda spent a couple of weeks getting ready for the show..... removing almost everything in her beautiful home to make room for all the items for sale. Bob and Peggy from Wren in the Willow country store transformed Linda's home with many great Christmas treasures.  I set up my full booth with my art and Jann's totes/jewelry.  What a great time we had together. A big thank you to Dick and Linda for opening up your home for this event. 

Below are just a few pictures.....it really doesn't do it justice because I forgot my camera and these were taken with my phone. Take my word for it......her house looked amazing!















3 comments:

  1. Everything looks wonderful and i love the wooden wagon, beautiful displays.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! How beautiful! Love each and every picture!
    I wish I lived closer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so inspirational! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete