Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Camp Fun


When I was growing up, my brother and I played with the neighbor kids in the trees and fields behind my parent's house. We would spend hours and hours playing cowboys and indians, cops and robbers.....we would build forts and tree houses......only coming home to eat or use the bathroom........I was a major tom-boy!

My parents still live in the same house where we grew up and now the fields have "grown up" too. There are many more trees, the apple trees we use to climb are gone and there are grape vines growing among the trees creating a sort of canopy. Now we have the pleasure of watching our kids play and build in the same fashion we did. I hope you enjoy these photos of Ryan and his cousin Chris in their "camp" that they built along with Kyle and Tayler.





No comments:

Post a Comment