Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Photographer in the making....





Yesterday about 6pm Ryan came in the house and said, "Mom, where's your camera. I found a bird's nest and the sun is shining on it....it would make a great picture." Well, I thought to myself, I really don't want him to climb a tree with my expensive camera, so I found my small, more portable, less expensive camera and off he went. I am impressed with these shots...he has a good eye for picture taking. I did take the photos into picnik and play with the effects but he gave me a great foundation to start from. Thanks, Ryan!!

We will keep you all posted as to what lil' baby birds will hatch from these eggs........


1 comment:

  1. I am not good with egg types, so will be fun to see what comes out of the eggs. Ryan did a wonderful job on taking photos. I love nature photos and they are great inspiration for designs.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete