Thursday, October 21, 2010

My boys...my heart....

My favorite!!



My Mom doesn't care much for the serious poses, but I really like this one!






Last weekend I took the boys to a local park in hopes of getting some great photos of them with the beautiful autumn colors....well....it was a success! It isn't the most enjoyable thing for them to do, but I insisted. Remember last week's post about taking pictures of my furry children, a.k.a. Buster and Daisy, well it is a similar experience with my boys. One is serious, the other smiling...then vice versa......or silly, quirky smiles......or goofy poses. It was much easier taking their individual shots but even then, they were challenging. But like I do with the dogs....take many, many pictures and I am bound to get great ones!!! I am very pleased :)


Now....for some silliness....






You can almost see their halos, can't you?
They posed like this to be funny but I love it!

3 comments:

  1. They are very handsome young men. I can't stand it that they are so gown up already. But, I think I told you that would happen. They look like nice boys. But, why wouldn't they be...they have a wonderful Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Teresa. I see a couple of guys who look like their dad! ;-)
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my friends. They are the light of my life :)

    ReplyDelete