Tuesday, December 20, 2011

on the wall....





Art always looks better on the wall in a beautiful room! I always wanted to show my art like this...it gives people a better sense of how the painting might look on their own wall. Sooooooo, with the magic of the internet, I searched for rooms that would suit my style of art, downloaded the photo, then using photoshop, I placed my artwork on the wall. LOVE how they turned out!

You may be wondering why I don't just hang my paintings on the walls in my house to photograph them.....well, for one, this way provides me with several different styles of decor, two, the photography is way better than I could do, three, it was quicker than me taking the paintings up to the house and rearranging the art and other wall decor I already have hanging (putting more holes in the wall), four, I don't have an awesome brick wall in my bedroom like the above photo, five, I don't have a fire place...which is my favorite place for a painting to hang...must I go on????

Hope you like these as much as I do :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rooms and really show off your work. What a great way to try things out first, could do that with shots of a room in our house and then trying the pieces on them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete