Friday, January 4, 2013

so moved...

I just came across this video while on pinterest......I watched it and immediately knew I had to post here for you to see. I am typing with with tears in my eyes.......I am so moved......




CeeLo Green is the singer....what an amazing job he did on this song. I had not heard of this movie before seeing this video. Cannot wait til 3.3.13

HAVE A BLESSED DAY


Just watched this again.....still so moving. However, I did find out that this is going to be a 10 hour television series (not a movie) starting 3.3.13. Go to www.facebook.com/bibleseries and "like"

2 comments:

  1. I love that son, think I could listen to it over and over, again. I will definitely watch for the series, saw it advertised on tv and looks to be a great drama of a miraculous story.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete