Monday, November 21, 2011

Abs by Easter



Ok, just a quick note......Since having children I have wanted toned, non-flabby arms and a flat tummy. I have been doing the P90X dvds since March 2010. I have lost fat and better yet have toned my muscles....my legs especially! However, I want to burn more fat so the muscles that I have worked so hard to tone will show...mostly my arms and tummy! 

I will admit that over the past couple of months I haven't given it my all during the P90X workouts. Reason one is because I pulled a shoulder muscle while doing the Kenpo X workout so I am just doing three days of weights and two to three days of 30 minutes on my elliptical machine. The second reason is I think I just need a change in my workout.....I'm getting a little bored. Here is my current schedule:

Monday: P90X Legs and Back dvd
Tuesday: 30 minute elliptical
Wednesday: P90X Shoulders and arms dvd
Thursday: 30 minute elliptical
Friday: P90X Legs and Chest dvd
Saturday: 30 minute elliptical
**I also try to fit the P90X ab ripper routine in at least twice a week. 

Soooo, I have ordered TurboFire. This exercise dvd set should be what the Dr. ordered, so to speak. It is very high energy and I am hoping it will burn off the fat! It should be arriving within the next couple of weeks. At that time I will take "before" pictures of me and post them here on my blog (the thought of posting this pic terrifies the heck out of me, but I know once that picture is out there for the world to see, I will do it!) Anyone want to join me????

This is also good timing with Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays upon us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment