Tuesday, November 15, 2011

back home again :)

My Mom, Yvonne, went with me to the Wilton, CT folk art show this past weekend. It was a 12 hour drive and I didn't get tired once...must have been the good company! Friday, Mom and I had time to kill before we could set up the booth, so we used the GPS to find what interesting things there were to do and see in the Wilton, Connecticut area. Our first stop was the Maritime aquarium.






After a few hours at the aquarium, we searched for parks.....we wanted to see the ocean! It was cold and windy as you can tell by my Mom's picture below.







We ate lunch at the Bear Grill.....great food and atmosphere.  Then off to the Wilton High School to set up the booth.



Mom and I had a wonderful time together on this trip! We shared many many laughs and made memories we both will treasure for a lifetime. I am so blessed to have such a kind, sweet and fun-loving Mother...she is beautiful inside and out! Thanks Mom for going with me to CT and for making the show so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be able to share your experience with your mom and spend some special time together. Your booth looks wonderful, with all of your beautiful paintings together.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post :) So glad you had such a memory-filled trip!

    ReplyDelete