Monday, November 28, 2011

before


I started Turbofire yesterday and decided I had better stick to my word and post my "before" pictures. You have no idea how hard it was for me to post these pictures! BUT, it is my motivator. Two days into Turbofire....also did P90X ab ripper today.....after Thanksgiving and indulging in the left overs, I decided extra ab workouts are necessary ;)

Other things I am adding to routine to help with my quest for "abs by Easter".....I am eating only 1200 calories/day for 1 week. Then up to 1500 calories/day until I plateau (using MyFitnessPal to track EVERYTHING I eat). Consuming highly nutritional foods and drinking lots of water! I did this about five years ago (it is the Curves weight loss plan) and got down to 127lbs. I felt great! So here I go again!

I will post pictures of my progress once a month.

6 comments:

  1. I applaud your braveness!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you reach your goal, I have bad stomach muscles, but can't do exercises that hurt my back and ribs, so I am swimming and running in the pool.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a challenge! Thanks ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Teresa! We're doing high fiber and very, very low (almost NO) sugar. I've been doing it for about 6 months now and it's slow going but I've lost 15 pounds and feel great. Having a sweet tooth makes it hard for me to do, but I found a great scone recipe that I change from sweet (with Splenda in the batter) to savory with pepper, onions and other yummy flavorful spices that has whole wheat flour - so I can indulge without guilt and without weight gain.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Diane! And Congratulations to you too! Wow 15 pounds! That is wonderful! Even though these changes can be hard at first, I find I feel so much better and have so much more energy when I eat healthy and exercise. Not to mention I want to live a loooooong life to enjoy my grandkids someday plus all the things I want to accomplish in this life.....I need to stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still mortified every time I see that I posted pictures of me posing like this......I must be losing it!!!

    ReplyDelete