Thursday, March 1, 2012

more Atlanta pics

My wonderful agent, Beth, finally sent me her Atlanta photos! Take a look at more Blossom Bucket and Kurt Adler angel products!

Blossom Bucket did a fantastic job creating a variety of products from my angel artwork. See the two rectangle angels with black moulding at the bottom of the picture....those are book ends!! Love them!

 The resin angel figurines are precious. They really captured the sweetness of their faces. Also really love the crosses that hang on the wall.

"If God is Love and Love is Everything, then God is Everything!" stackable blocks....gotta have! And check out the tin "bucket" behind the blocks...wouldn't this be great hanging on your front door with a bouquet of flowers in it!

Another view.....the wall hangings are great. The angel in blue on the right top corner is metal and the hearts are magnets! Very cool!

These items are due to ship to your local gift shop this spring! The line is called "Teresa Kogut's Wings of Encouragement by Blossom Bucket". Hope you love it as much as I do!


Now for Kurt Adler.....




These ornaments are so beautiful in person.....hard to see the detail in these photos. I love the gold accents......they will really show up on your Christmas tree!


I cannot express how grateful I am that my angel artwork is finding much success. To be able to paint what I love while spreading the word of God is the most rewarding work I have done to date!


_________________________________________________

The February give away drawing will be tomorrow, so if you haven't entered yet, you still have time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment