Friday, June 18, 2010

My Furry Children....


Baby Doo & Doe Bahser were groomed yesterday. You would not believe the hair that came of Daisy.....I swear we could make another dog!! I love my dogs very much and talk to them as if they can understand me but there comes a point when they smell so badly I can't take it anymore! I should probably have them groomed more routinely but I usually wait until I have to make them sleep in the garage....what is up with that? (they probably wonder the same thing) Anyway....they are once again smelling so good I just want to cuddle with them.

Oh, and in case you are wondering why Daisy has a crown and Buster doesn't....she is the queen! Buster gets so much attention from friends & family because of his unusual boxer looks and his silly personality that Daisy needs a boost in confidence once in a while.....us girls have to stick together.....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment